The Collaborative Community shares the vision and purpose of Project Revive.
Our mission is to create common ground to serve the common good. To do that we infuse local initiatives with financial and social capital and help inspire dreams that might otherwise lay dormant in the minds of social change entrepreneurs.
Our guiding values are:
- Appreciation — Understanding and affirming all stakeholders.
- Inspiration — Transforming passions into actions.
- Innovation — Fixing what is broken, improving what works.
- Education — Conducting research, understanding reality and connecting diverse resources.
- Collaboration — Creating synergy and mutuality in the context of community.
The forums and radio show were created to bring awareness, advocacy and education to key local social issues in Boulder County.